Credits

Google
 

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pray With Me

I am in one of my "God I have so many problems I just want to curl up and die" mood again. Things have not been going on smoothly. I can feel the frustrations and sadness that some of kids are going through right now and I can't do anything about it. I can feel myself gradually slipping into a helpless stage.

The deceiver is active! All around me, us, problems, situations, predicaments are ever present. In times of tribulation, being human, we feel burdened and sometimes doubtful of caring presence of God. I guess it is alright to feel sad. I guess it is alright to sometimes question God's plan in our lives. I guess we just have to pray harder, work harder and develop a stronger faith in our risen Lord.

Please pray with me that we all prevail all our perceived and real unsurmountable trials.

Lord, we thank you for giving us the chance to live each day. We thank you for the trials that test us like gold. We thank you for the everlasting grace that You forever shine our way. Lord, we humble ourselves and ask that we may be able sail through our problems. May You provide us all our needs in all aspects of oor lives.be May we become living testaments of the Glory of God and His everlasting son Jesus Christ. We claim all these in the Jesus' name, Amen! Amen! Amen!

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c