Credits

Google
 

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Son's Eyeglasses

My son lost his pair of eyeglasses again. This is the nth time he had misplaced it and I'm really getting annoyed. Teenagers! Since he is presently staying in an apartment near the university, I asked him to just visit ZenniOptical.com to browse on incredible stylish new frames from Zenni. My son said he still has the prescription from his last refraction. Great! He can just fill out the prescription form , choose from the variety of Zenni Optical $8 Rx eyeglasses. This would basically save me a lot of time and money. Take a look at the frame my son chose. It's of pure titanium and available in three colors. The company is truly a great find for Zenni Optical was on FOX news! Check it out.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c