Credits

Google
 

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Yoyo Shop: Fill My Christmas Stockings!

I spent the weekend taking out the boxes of last year's Christmas decors from the storage under the stairs that leads to the basement. I took out 2 big plastic boxes filled with Christmas ornaments and Christmas stockings. It's that time of the year again. Time to think of things and stuff to fill up the Christmas stockings for gifts. D2 wants to buy dozens of yoyos to put in the stockings. She said the kids will surely enjoy receiving one to play with. A yoyo would surely do as a Christmas stocking filler. As I think about it, I am now more inclined to agree with D2 and buy dozens of yoyos for the stockings.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c