Credits

Google
 

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pray with Conviction and Faith

Here is a wonderful prayer that I say each day. I would like to share it with you as it is a strong and powerful prayer.

Today I declare that
I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and I have clear direction in my life.

I am blessed with creativity , courage, ability and abundance.

I am blessed with a strong will, self-control and self-discipline.

I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health.

I am blessed with success, supernatural strength, promotion and divine protection.

I am blessed with an obedient heart and a positive outlook on life.

I am blessed in the city and in the country when I go in and when I come out. Any curse that has ever been spoken or thought over me and negative word or thought that has ever come against me is Broken right now. Everything that I put into my hands is going to prosper and succeed.

I am blessed.
In Jesus’ Name… I declare and claim all these. Amen!

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c