Credits

Google
 

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Missed!

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
Author Unknown

I was driving at about 40 KPH one night when from out of nowhere a man suddenly ran in front of me to cross the street. I tensed, hit the brake and was quite positive I hit the man. I did not hit the man but all the stuff inside the car were forced in front. The insipid man was shocked himself as he stood by the side of the road. I rolled down my window and yelled "What the heck were you thinking?"

Moral:It's good that I have learned not to drive ever so fast even on an open road. Observe the speed limit. I have always told my kids that there might be nothing wrong with the way they drive but there are other drivers and pedestrians to consider. It is good to learn the proper way to drive. There are plenty of driving schools that offer such in their program. If you are in the vicinity of Sydney and Brisbane and want to learn defensive driving try driving schools in Sydney for great deals in driving lessons.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c