Credits

Google
 

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Daily Blessings

There are a lot of social networking sites that we can join to get your blog more exposure. We are sometimes literally bombarded with daily emails alerting us to the latest posts, or uploaded pictures or videos of out contacts. Sometimes it's fun but most times it is not for. Why? The topics are just way-off my interests. So what I did was hop on over to feedcluster.com and created my own blog aggregator. If you don't have an idea on whatblog aggregators are, it's fairly simple. My blog aggregator is DailyBlessings. Blogs of the same genre can sign up under this feedcluster and all members would be alerted of the dailies of each other. It's a great way to socialize and add exposure to each other' blogs. Hop on over to my feedcluster and sign up under Add My Blog or you can just click the widget below.



No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c