Credits

Google
 

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Warm Ambiance

When my house was being constructed some 25 year ago, almost everyone I know who dropped by the construction site and took a glimpse of the ongoing construction found it impractical that I specified wood planks for the outside wall and wood paneling for the inside. The trend way back then was to use concrete hollow blocks and concrete mixtures for ease and durability. Not me. Although my footings, columns and beams are reinforced concrete, I used wood for the finishing because I love the warm and homey ambiance from wood. Of course, it follows that I am also partial to wood furniture. My dining and living room sets are wood.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c