Credits

Google
 

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jewish Chat

I have just finished reading The Diary of Anne Frank for the nth time. I love the book so much as it dwells on something positive in a time where it is highly excusable to feel negative. I am moved over and over again by the strong Faith and undeniable hope that the Jewish family has shown. As a matter of fact, I am in awe of the whole Jewish nation. The nation has gone through a lot of unbelievably horrifying ordeal that it's a miracle the race persist. Well, I would not really ponder on that for long as all Bible readers know that the Jews are God's chosen people.

I would really like to meet Jews online. It is well and good that there are jewish chatrooms that one can join to meet and interact with Jews online. The membership fee is totally free. Registration is as easy as 1-2-3. Just hop over to the site and chose a username, put in your password and email address and you are done. This is one recommended place for Jews to talk and interact with fellow Jews. I think it would be interesting to ask Jews about Judaism and other related topics.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c