Credits

Google
 

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Of Downloading Songs and Videos...

Isn't it amazing that technology has come a long way compared to ten years ago. Everywhere one looks, people young or old are hooked up to a gadget. The gadget could be a laptop, mobile phone, or any multimedia player. Just the other day, my 6-year-old grandson asked me to help him download some songs from the internet. I asked him that downloading takes a lot of time and at that moment I cannot afford the "time". He countered and told me that his uncle (my son) downloads videos, music and games at www.rapid4me and that I should do the same. So I browsed the site and did some Rapidshare Search of the songs that my grandson wants downloaded. Isn't that funny? Grandma and grandson immediately tried out the site and boy! Downloading has never been faster.

1 comment:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

sounds interesting the site for songs, I need to look at it.
Kim

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c