Credits

Google
 

Monday, August 10, 2009

What's a Supercharger?

"Mom, do you think it's wise to add a supercharger to a regular car?" asked my son.

"What's a supercharger?" I quipped back. I hate it when I am asked a question that I can't answer so I started to look up the subject on the internet.

A supercharger boosts engine power. A normal-sized engine can be made more fuel efficient by forcing a greater value of air in its combustion chamber. More air means more fuel can be absorbed translating into a greater horsepower for the car engine which ultimately will make it drive faster. Car enthusiasts and car racers definitely know all about this. If you are on the lookout for the best deal on a pontiac supercharger, click the link for more info and possibly the best deal in town.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c