Credits

Google
 

Sunday, November 1, 2009

New Recipes at Food Connect

My family and I love to eat! It used to be that I don't know squat about cooking but having kids pushed me to learn how to cook. There was no one to teach me how to cook so I bought recipe books. I remember staying up late at night experimenting on dishes and cakes. Why late at night? It was the only free time I had then.

I still buy recipe books on occasions but that seemed eons ago. Today, the advent of the internet brings any conceivable recipe at the tip of my fingers. I was browsing for new ways to cook chicken and veggie and I bumped into FoodConnect. This site is great. Readers get to submit their signature recipes to share with others. What's great about this site is that detailed step by step instructions on how to cook the dish are written down including ingredients, serving size and nutritional facts such as: calories, fat, cholesterol, sodium and carbohydrates. Great huh?! What is more amazing though is that you can click on a link to change the serving size and the recipe would automatically adjust to the new serving size.


Chicken and Herbed Dumpling

Here's a picture of recipe I tried and it was delish!

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c