Credits

Google
 

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Going Ethnic

I am a big big fan of anything ethnic! I love to collect and wear ethnic clothes and jewelries. For my up and coming ma-in-law's birthday, I chose ethnic clothes for my daughters and myself. As I was browsing the net for more ideas on ethnic clothing I was taken to an India Shopping online store that sells authentic sarees and other ethnic Indian items of clothing. The site is www. utsavsarees.com. I was astounded by the beautiful sarees on sale. There are wedding sarees, embroidered, handloom, traditional, casual, party wear and more. Take a look at the gerogette saree that I prefer. Pretty cool huh?! Care to order one for yourself? Hope on over to the site as there are more to choose from.

1 comment:

Metz said...

Dropping by to catch up on my reading here and to greet yah a restful weekend ahead :) xoxo

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c