Credits

Google
 

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Satellite TV for Hotels

Ethan and I went on a short trip overseas. My brother and mother decided to give me a short all-expense trip to Hong Kong. It was quite a tiring and hectic trip for there was such a short time to see all there is to see. Ethan did not even to get to go to Ocean park but he enjoyed Disneyland HK. We were booked in a real fancy five-star hotel. Our room was wi-fi ready but since I did not bring a laptop, the wi-fi was pretty much useless to me. I watched television instead during evenings and that did not satisfy me either. The hotel's cable TV provider was no good. There were only about 30 channels to choose from - and that is far too few for me. The hotel should have gotten a Satellite TV instead of cable! Why? For one, satellite tv has more channels and better quality pictures, and a high definition programming. Believe it or not, satellite tv is cheaper than cable tv. I should have suggested to the management for them to get Direct TV. The company has special offers for five-star hotels. The company offers free equipment and free installation to New Satellite TV Subscribers. Tired of the limitations of cable TV? Check out Direct TV.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi
Today I visited your blog http://shower-of-manna.blogspot.com/2009/07/satellite-tv-for.html and found some interesting information.I want to put a content link in your site which seems perfect match with my site's content.In return your link
will be appear in my site. Hope by doing this we can promote our each other sites.If you are interested please email me at davidwilsen@gmail.com

Regards,
David

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c