Credits

Google
 

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Billiards Anyone?

My first encounter with playing billiards was way back when The Exorcist was the scariest movie ever! My college friends taught me the rudiments of the game and from then on I play the occasional game when the opportunity presents itself. When my kids were a bit grown up, they challenged me to play billiards and they got a big surprise when they learned that I did know how to. Anyway, the other day, my son challenged me to a game of billiards... online! He found multiplayer games,8c1.net.http://www.8c1.net a free online billiards site. Anyone can join and at once start to play upon registration. You can invite friends to join and then form your own room where you can chat and play at the same time. I must admit I lost to my son. I am no savvy when it comes to online games.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c