Credits

Google
 

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thankful

Yesterday was my monthly doctor's appointment. I came forty minutes early for my appointment and fell asleep while waiting for my turn. I gave a loud start when my name was called. The doctor said all is well though he is a bit worried why the stiffness in my shoulders and neck has not left. He asked me if I'm stressed and I said "all the time". There's just too much to think and do, do and think! My doctor increased the dosage for one medication and hopefully that would lessen the stiffness in my shoulders and neck. Stiffness or none, I am thankful that God has been taking care of me.

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever.


Psalm 107:1

1 comment:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Is that true, the stress can get you, try to take it easy. I know that easier said than done, remember the scripture.
Kim

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c