Credits

Google
 

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

When You Feel Vengeful

I am so mad my neck and shoulders are all stiff! I could even feel and hear my right jaw lock and click due to too much clenching. I would normally have faced and confronted the offending person but past encounters have thought me that that would prove useless. This person just don't know the meaning of "talking things" out. What do to do? I feel like bursting and satisfying my revenge mood. But what good would that do? Nothing. It would just make matters worst with no window for a solution of forgiveness. So I read up on Romans 12:19-21

Do not take revenge, my friends
but leave room for God's wrath,
for it is written:
"It is mine to revenge; I will repay," says the Lord. On the
contrary: "If your enemy is hungry,
feed him; if he is thirsty, give him
something to drink. In doing this,
you will heap burning coals on
his head.

I rather think these Bible passages are one heck of psychological move favoring the offended party.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c