Credits

Google
 

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sydney Itinerary

There has been an ongoing worldwide sale of airline tickets. I have a friend who has able to reserve and buy a $500 worth airline ticket from Manila to LA and back a December flight. That led me to renew my passport for how could I enjoy the low air fares if I don't have a passport? I was able to get my new passport a week ago and now, of course, I am on the lookout for hotel and air fare sales.

I saw a site that is offering for as much as a 60% discount off their regular price. Accor Hotels City Super Sale is currently ongoing and the cut in rates is unbelievable. If I were to book a hotel I would choose the Hotel Sofitel in Sydney. It has always been my wish to see the Opera House and maybe watch a performance one night. I would like to see the The Rocks, Museum of Sydney, the Royal Botanical Gardens and of course the Sydney Aquarium. It would be nice to just take it easy and not have a schedule to adhere to so I could choose to stay a little longer if I find a spot quite nice. Of course my visit would not be complete without seeing the Olympic Park.I would like to find time to just sit by the beach and stare at the coming and receding waves. Who knows? I might even walk by the seashore to get my feet wet. It might too cold to swim though.

I guess you better visit the site to avail of the 60% off in by booking online from June 23-29, 2009 for reservations and hotel accommodations from July 10 to September 30, 2009.

Post?slot_id=40533&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c