Credits

Google
 

Saturday, March 22, 2008

He Lives

One of my favorite Easter Sunday Hymn is a song written by Alfred H. Ackley in 1933.

He Lives

I serve a risen Savior, He's in the world today;
I know that He is living whatever men may say;
I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer,
And just the time I need Him, He's always near.

Chorus
He lives, He lives,
Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and talks with meAlong life's narrow way.
He lives, He lives,
Salvation to impart!You ask me how I know He lives?
He lives within my heart.

In all the world around me I see His loving care,
And tho' my heart grows weary I never will despair;
I know that He is leading thro' all the stormy blast,
The day of His appearing will come at last.

Rejoice, rejoice, O Christian, lift up your voice and sing
Eternal hallelujahs to Jesus Christ the King!
The hope of all who seek Him, the help of all who find,
None other is so loving, so good and kind.

1 comment:

escape said...

haven't heard this song yet. tried to search it on youtube but there's none. do you know where i can hear it or view it (if there's a video)? lyrics is nice.

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c