Credits

Google
 

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Prayer from the Heart

Today Lord, I thank you for all the blessings
that my family and I have been receiving.
I know that inspite of all the problems and
trials that we are experiencing,
You are still with us dear Lord.

I thank you for keeping my family safe and healthy.
I thank you for the food we eat, the roof over our heads.
The many little conveniences that You provide.

I am troubled dear Lord with some concerns.
I pray that you bestow to my son, the wisdom and
Your special favor for him to hurdle his finals.

I pray that you listen to my children's voices and
hear them our dear Lord as only an Omnipotent and
Omniscient God can.

You know what are in their hearts
and I know dear Lord that You never fail.
Jesus never fails.

I claim in the mighty name of Jesus all these.
Amen! Amen!

2 comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c