Credits

Google
 

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Oprah Church

I received an e-mail pointing me to click on a YouTube link. The video has something to do with the Oprah Church. I have no inkling of what this is all about so I clicked on the link and watched the video.

I was quite surprised with Oprah's belief. She said that there are millions of ways or roads to get to God. She sounded like a major proponent of New Age beliefs. I cannot believe it. I thought Oprah was a God-fearing Christian.

Here are some of the teachings being propelled by Oprah.

1. My mind is part of God's. I am very holy.
2. My holiness is my salvation.
3. My salvation comes from me.
4. Let me remember that there is no sin.
5. Do not make the pathetic error of clinging to the "old rugged cross".
6. The only message of the crucifixion is that you can overcome the cross.

Watch the video HERE.

1 comment:

escape said...

sad for her. didn't know she has her own belief of salvation.

maybe i might think twice of watching her shows again.

thanks to this.

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c