Credits

Google
 

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Chance for True Love

I have a few personal girl and boy friends who are still single between the ages of 38 to 55. They are not exactly unattractive as they are pretty and intelligent. The reason for still being in that stage of single blessedness is their career. These friends of mine pursued their careers first and foremost and they are still not interested in finding mates! Now, I do have two single mom friends who are willing to meet eligible men. I pointed them to a website that caters to single mom dating. Registration at www. localsinglemoms.com is free so what's there to lose? I nudged them a bit. Let's see what will happen.

1 comment:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I am happy to read that you can find love online. My sister is a single mom that is looking online, maybe she will find someone.

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c