Credits

Google
 

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Meeting Christians

I called our church's secretary and asked her when the Daily Vacation Bible School would start. She said she would find out the details first then get back to me. She called back a few minutes later and told me that there would be no Daily Vacation Bible School. Instead, a Children's Camp would be offered. The camp will run for four days and there's no way 6-year old Ethan could cope with that 4-day camp. I guess, I just have to make sure Ethan gets his dose of Bible reading on a daily basis. As I child I remember going to DVBS every summer. As I grew older, I became a DVBS teacher and may I say the experience was very uplifting.

It used to be that meeting fellow Christians could only happen in church-sponsored or church-oriented events. There are various church groups that meet with other churches for fellowship. With the advent of the internet it is now possible to meet Christians from all walks of life, race, creed and age through christian online chat rooms. Joining one is easy. Just click on the link and sign up for free. There you could meet and get to know other Christians.

2 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I have met many good Christians online, they are my online friends now. I like the Lindenville Cafe, It is a small group of Christian Blogs, etc.

desperateblogger said...

@ stuff could always be worse: me too! isn't it amazing that there are a lot of Christian bloggers out there.

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c