Credits

Google
 

Friday, April 17, 2009

Plumbing Nightmare

My son called me and asked me if I could send over someone to fix his apartment's leaky shower. That shower has been dripping for the longest time - since the last time I visited about three weeks ago. I told him to tell his landlady about it but he did not. Now the leaky shower is not leaky anymore for the small leak has now turned into a full blast nightmare. My son and his apartment mates have to close the main gate valve just to stop the full-blast deluge from the shower. If only they tried to fix the leak when it was still a small one, then they would not have this big problem now. Who can live without the convenience of indoor plumbing? I guess a great majority can't that is why it is important to get a reliable plumber to layout your pipes and fix plumbing problems way beyond a homeowner's comprehension.

There are plenty of reliable and competent plumbers out there but if you're somewhere near San Antonio, Texas then calling the San Antonio plumber for your plumbing needs is highly recommended. The owner has been in the plumbing trade for the last 40 years. He is well-versed and up-to-date on the latest technology related to plumbing. Rates are fair and reasonable too. Go check out the site for more details.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c ss_blog_claim=ed5cf15bd974fdbc659968755f717a0c